Monday, January 10, 2005

A day off!!

Today I decided I needed to get away. Just stay off the computer. No writing on my CLAIRE book, no dealing with American Christian Fiction Writer stuff.
So! I slept until 9 am. Rusty got up with the kids and got them off to school. Then he brought me coffee in bed. (I spilled it on my sheet when I took a sip! THere are no PERFECT days. :) )
I met a great woman this afternoon who took my picture. I liked her a lot UNTIL I saw the pictures. But then, I guess it's not her fault the camera doesn't take 80 pounds off.
Had to get a photo to my editor's assistant at Warner Faith for their new catalogue. I'm so excited for the opportunity to write for this company. It's going to be a LONG year until it comes out. BUT I do have a lot of books coming out in 2005, and every release is exciting.

So anyway, today was a slow-moving, nonstressful kind of day that I desperately needed. Too bad I can't have about three more. But guess what??? I'm dying to finish Claire. You never know what that woman is up to!
Tomorrow I'm going to find out what's next on HER agenda. And next year, you all can too! I hope you will want to. :)

I love Jesus!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home