Wednesday, January 26, 2005

deleted my last blog entry

I didn't have a problem with it. But I think maybe some people might be offended. I mentioned the bad rap romance publishers and writers get in the writing world. I was too tired. Didn't weigh my words. Probably offended authors who write for the trade line.

I still think there's too much elitism in the business, but I guess it's everywhere. Jesus absolutely expects me not to show it. It's hard to be on the receiving end. I also have to watch my attitude toward those who have set up their own thrones and can't see it. Or see it and don't care. But then...who am I to judge? We're all works in progress.
Just like my book....which I am ALMOST finished with and that's where I'm headed now.
Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home