Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I need a nap!

so, deadline mania has set in. It never fails, two weeks before a deadline I become a compulsive overeating, crazy woman insomniac. Thank God we don't have to add PMS to that, because when THAT happens I definitely need to run away from home.
So I was up until five this morning working. I love working at night. It's just me and God and it feels like I'm the only person in the world. Like I have God's full attention, somehow. It's a nice feeling. Like childhood memories of being the only kid to go to the store with Mom. You know? Or going fishing with Dad.
BUT the problem with staying up all night is that I don't sleep well the next day. So I have to force myself to get into some work done.
So I threw my hat in the ring for ACFW president. Tough decision, but one I feel good about. Now it's completely up to God.
Well, off to work...or sleep, or work until I fall asleep.

Now I have to put in a plug for my friend, Chris's blog. Last night while procrastinating, I went over and read the latest entry. She tells about her parents' sixtieth anniversary party. So sweet. Made me cry.
www.christinelynxwiler.com

There's nothing like having good friends. God has blessed me with a group of best friends who love me, support me, and pray for me.
I hope you have good friends. There's nothing like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home