Monday, January 03, 2005

I'd rather be blogging than jogging

My web lady, Misty Taggert, got my new site up and running today. WOW is the absolute best word for what she delivered. I gave this woman pretty much a one line idea that went sort of like: "Um. Can you do something with old TV shows?" And this is what she gave me. That's what you call God-given creativity.

Also, I love blogging!! No wonder it's such a popular pasttime now.
Words make me happy. I was all set to walk on my treadmill tonight, but this is so much more fun!!

Misty says I can change the title of my blogspot. Should I?
I was thinking of : Leave it to Tracey. :)
If anyone reads this...give me your vote. "Tracey's Thoughts" or "Leave it to Tracey."

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine Lynxwiler said...

I love your blog!! I'll be checking back often to see what happens when we LEAVE IT TO TRACEY. (my vote, btw.)

January 04, 2005 11:29 AM  
Blogger writerlysoul said...

"Leave it to Tracey", hands down! I'm having fun following your blog and love, love, love your new site!

January 04, 2005 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home