Thursday, January 06, 2005

Love my Lips

Okay,
So yesterday afternoon, my daughter called me into her room to listen to this great song. She's a teenager, so I'm thinking I'll have to listen to GRITS or TOBY MAC (two Christian rappers). Instead I find myself listening to Veggie Tales silly songs. I Love My Lips. It's a nonsensical song Totally without purpose. LOL

So today, I borrowed it from her. I need a silly day. I've been working way too hard!

I'm rockin; to Silly Songs today. I need to lighten up. :)

If my lips ever left my mouth, packed a bag and headed south,
that'd be too bad, I'd be so sad
If my lips said adios, I don't like you. I think you're gross
That'd be too bad, I might get mad.

:) And so on....
So today, love Jesus , love each other, Love Your Lips!!!
Pray for the children being exploited from the orphanages in Tsunami areas.


1 Comments:

Blogger Frances said...

LOL. Love it.

January 06, 2005 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home