Sunday, January 16, 2005

Old Friends and grilled cheese

Happy Sunday.
It's quiet today. I stayed up very late working on my deadline and didn't haul myself up in time for church. I confess. The closer I get to deadline, the more sporadic my church attendance becomes. Twice a week becomes once a week and usually the last week I go missing entirely.
You can set your clock by it. Not a good thing. I need to focus my priorities better.
Is Jesus the center of it all?
Hmm
Feeling guilty. I got up (at 11am) cooked the world's best comfort food. Grilled cheese. It didn't assuage my guilt, but it was really really good. :)

Last night I received one of the greatest things I've gotten in ages. An old friend found my website and contacted me. Today I am thanking God for renewed relationships. I am opening my heart and not holding back my friendship just because we had a falling out several years ago. God is a god of second and third and fourth, and seventy times seven chances. How awesome that He loves me enough to give me back a friend.

Let your friends know how much they mean to you.
Love Jesus, love the world. He's coming back on wings of love.
I'm going to go and write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home