Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Sing it again!

My son turned 7 today. Rusty and I woke him up by singing happy birthday. When we were done he asked us to sing it again, because he was half asleep the first time. How sweet is that? Of course the other three kids just wanted us to shut up.

Kids. What a challenge. I feel completely qualified to write the MOMLIT I'm writing. My 13 year old son practices his come on lines on our dog. LAME-O lines like "Hey, baby, I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?" GAG. Even the dog turns away.

Woops. Storms are brewing. Better go before my computer gets fried.
My heart is with the mudslide victims. Sheesh. Natural disasters. Are we in the beginning of sorrows? Who knows? Watch and Pray.
Love Jesus. Love the World.
I Love You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home