Friday, January 07, 2005

Snow, dances and decisions

Wow, it's almost nine o'clock at night and I'm just now fillign in my blog for today.
It's been an awesome day for me. I don't know why. Just feels good. It snowed all day yesterday and there wasn't one spec of snow on the ground. How funny is that? It was fun to watch though. I fixed a deer stew and built a fire. I felt like Ma Kettle.

Tonight my son won his Homecoming basketball game and then we had to pick him up because more snow actually DID start tonight and is sticking like a tongue to icy metal. Roads are bad. He's mad because guess what? His dream girl wanted to dance with him at the dance afterward. Poor kid. I think he's only in basketball in the first place so he'll have a chance with her. I'm sorta glad he got snowed out. :) I'm not ready for him to be in love.

I'm writing my first CLAIRE book. I absolutely love it. Every day I sit and feel like I'm journaling. I can't wait to hold the published copy in my hands.

The word from God for me today was listen to HIM and get my eyes off what people think I should or shouldn't do. It goes back to making him the center of it all. I have a BIG and I mean HUGE decision to make and I need to know it's God. Not everyone will be happy with the decision if I make it in one direction so it's hard to know what's right. It has to be GOd, not people that I look to for my confirmation. I know not everyone is on my side. Right? It goes back to to motive. My pastor says "faith begins where the will of God is known" If I know for sure this is God's will I can move ahead no matter who opposes me. If not, I don't need the battle. :)

"You are the Center of it all"
The universe declares in awe
Your majesty I surrender all

Love Jesus, Love the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger mrsd said...

Hey. I found your blog while checking out your web site. (Handy dandy links...)I'm a fan! I admit it. :) Keep writing!

January 08, 2005 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home