Friday, January 21, 2005

Trust

The last couple of weeks have been challenging. Decisions to make, a book to write for a new editor--what if she hates it?,Kids to take care of while my husband is away all week and home on weekends. I've been close to overwhelmed. But God promised when we go through waters we won't be overcome, when we walk through fire we won't be burned. And he's been faithful. Making my decision has taken off a lot of stress. I know that win or lose, I'm doing the right thing. I can have peace knowing that. Today I asked Debra, a friend and fan, to read CLAIRE. She said everything about it that I prayed God would make it. I feel ready to finish the process and turn it in by deadline. Kids are gone for the night, so I plan to work through the night. I'm such a nocturnal creature. I can't seem to really get going until it's dark and still. Just God working his story through me. I don't know how secular authors who do not rely on God write good books. I would be toast without His guidance, love, and constant assurance that He's in control.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Hi Tracey,

I'm visiting tonight. Great web site. Great blog entries. You're making all the right decisions, BTW.

Love you, Rachel

January 22, 2005 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home