Friday, February 25, 2005

Getting it together

I'm finally breathing again. The hubbub of changing boards is slowing down. I love ACFW. AM honored to be part of this amazing organization. God has blessed me indeed!! Having to set priorities though so that my time does not get stolen by inconsequential things leaving no room for the things that matter most--like my kids and husband! (and of course American Idol, Survivor, Apprentice, and Days of our Lives.)

Still missing the gang. Girls, if you read this. I LOVE YOU TOTALLY!

Writing has been slow. And that's a problem as I have three books to complete in four months. Hmmm.... God can and (from experience I know he WILL) see me through, cover me, and make me shine. He loves me that much. As long as I keep my heart right He makes sure I don't fail. What a God I serve. I love how He loves me. I love Him!

Rusty and I are getting ready to do our version of a daniel fast. I can't go off of caffeine right now because I can't afford a couple of days worth of headache and fatigue from withdrawl, but the veggies and fruits, we're going to do for three days, starting on Monday. Rusty will be having protein shakes because he has to have more than fruits and veggies.
Totally a health thing. Hope I can do it. :) Don't send me any chocolate, whatever you do because I WILL cheat.

We bought out daughter a minicar. Well, I guess it's a whole car, it's just tiny. A convertible. a 1992 Mercury Capri with only 60K miles on it. A great little first car for her. Right now she's only 15, but will be getting her license this summer. She drives it on our road between our house and Rusty's Mom's house (about half a block.) She's doing great. Our friends were selling the car (their daughter had gotten it as a first car), so we knew we were getting a great ride. Rusty will drive it until Cat's ready for it. Then I guess we'll have to buy him another one. He wants an AVALANCHE. We'll see. A soldier home from the war deserves to drive what he wants. Hopefully we'll find one in our price range.

Anyone in the Lebanon, Missouri area, or close enough to drive, bring your teenagers to Lebanon Family Church on Friday nights. We're have youth services called REVOLUTION. The kids are excited, our youth pastor is fantastic, and the youth band is phenomenal!

Gotta go. I plan to finish polishing what I have written on The Color of the Soul and move forward.

Love you.
Tracey

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

How cool for Cat! You guys are great parents.

Love you too!!!

You're a great Prez so far!

February 27, 2005 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home