Thursday, February 03, 2005

One of those days

This week has been weird! I finished my deadline and then sort of crashed. My body hasn't realized that sleep is an option yet, so insomnia sets in every night. But tonight is the night I sleep! I can feel it.

Today I had one of those days where I laid around, watched RAY. Man, that Jaimie Foxx really nailed the character. I was inspired to get back into my next deadlined project which features an African American man during the late forties. THE COLOR OF THE SOUL. I was so excited to get a mock up of my cover this week. I set it to wall paper on my computer for inspiration. The big question I have is...how do I go from writing first person, present tense, to writing a dramatic third person past tense. I think I better read The Mark of the Lion series again just to get me back in that frame of mind. I guess I can force myself. :)

Hmm. I'm not feeling very brilliant or inspiring tonight, so I guess I'll sign off.
Be blessed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home