Saturday, March 26, 2005

Legacy

Hello again on this Easter Eve. :)

we're doing a Human video called Legacy tomorrow. Do you think Peter and John and the rest of the disciples knew they were going to be Legends? I wonder if they knew that they were leaving a legacy that would reach 2000 years into the future.
I don't think they had any real idea. I mean, sure, prophecy fulfilled before their eyes, but they were probably much like us..living in the moment...existing day to day loving, living, laughing, crying.

The music to our video says, "I want to leave a legacy, of a servant who believes that the world can still be changed by just one life. I want to leave a legacy, that years from now they'll see that I lived only for the cause of Christ."

What will my legacy be? that I wrote a hundred books? Oh man, I want to touch lives. I do want to leave a legacy.

Go read Rachel Hauck's blog for today. So awesome.
www.rachelhauck.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home