Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Catching up

So, the singing went well both services, even though I didn't sleep all night Saturday night. Rachel Hauck called me at 7:30 am to let me know she was praying. Man, I'm so blown away by what great friends I have. People who listen for God's voice on my behalf and pray for me. God had so blessed my life with all of my friends.
Had a nice dinner with Rusty's brother and his wife last night. They were in for a family reunion and came over for a bbq last night. Stayed up late. But it was worth it.
Summer school started today for one of my kids. This is opt in fun stuff. Not take-summer- school- or-flunk kind. He's excited. I think after one week out, he's ready for 2nd grade to start. The other kids chose not to go to summer school. Which is fine with me as long as they let me get my writing done.

Today I started a low carb diet again. Weight watchers didn't motivate me much. I think I'm just so busy. It's hard to focus on diet. My friend Rhonda is also starting low carb today. Maybe it'll help to have an accountability partner. You never know...
Anyway, if I stick with it, I'll make it part of the daily blog.

I better get some work done.
Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

I'm glad the singing went well... I bet it went great

June 04, 2005 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home