Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Changes

My son turned 11 yesterday. I shouldn't be so bothered by it, two others have turned eleven before him, but I'm not ready for this one to grow up. He is my pal, my American Idol/Amazing Race/Survivor watching buddy. I know that in another couple of years, his focus will turn, he'll become a young man, instead of a little boy.

I know I'm going to be the mother in law from hell with this kid's poor wife. :)

Don't get me wrong. I love all of my children and have special bonds with each. But the other three are much more independant. They don't "need" to be close to me the way this one does. Anyway, new days.

This week has been busy. Editing, starting a new project, starting another new diet and exercise program. The kids are gearing up for the end of school. Ours gets out on May 20th. I have mixed feelings. But mostly I'm looking forward to it.

We're moving in August. Not sure where our new house will be, but once August comes, that's that. Could use prayer that we find the right one. I;m too busy to even look right now.

Hugs until next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

praying that you find the right one.

May 06, 2005 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home