Monday, May 23, 2005

Summer!

Well, it's been forever since I wrote.
May has been a crazy month with end of the year stuff and personal challenges.

My brother was in the hospital. Serious stuff. I love him. He's one of those special kind of people that you just want to be around all the time. He's brilliant, hilarious (a hard combination to find), a fantastic dad and husband, and the kind of big brother that every little girl should have and every woman should be able to count on. Pray for him will you? His name is Bill. (My son Will is named for him).

Well today is the first official day of summer vacation for my kids. They are lazing around the house, eating because they're bored and arguing.
Ahhhh Summer. Gotta love it.

I've decided not to attend CBA in Denver. Too many things to do at home. I hate to miss, but there's always next year.

Next month I'll be adding an interview section to my website. One professional, one hopeful author, each month. So please stay tuned. And if you visit my website, please sign the guestbook.

Love to you all

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Hi Tracey,

Happy Summer Vacation! I look forward to the interviews!

Rachel ;)

May 27, 2005 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home