Saturday, June 18, 2005

another week

Hey all!

Can't believe it's been a whole week since I wrote. I came home from my mom's at 1:30 am Wednesday morning after finishing my book. Spent Wednesday implementing critiques from Chris (the only one I felt i could impose upon to do a full read through and critique on a dime). Did my own editing as well and sent the manuscript in an hour before close of business. In other words, I squeaked by.

OH I lost 2 lbs this week at WW. Thursday I had to get up early (which is NEVER a good thing), get my hair cut at 8:30. I went back to the short spike, it looks best and is easies to maintain. Laid back down because I was feeling really sick, remembered I hadn't prepared for a talk I was giving to a local writer;s group that had graciously requested that I do so. It turned out to be pretty fun, actually. They were interactive and seemed to enjoy my particular brand of humor. Several are writing fiction and I felt i most connected with those--one woman in particular.
I had WW between 5 and 6 and then went to my mom's for a few minutes before going to the writer's group.

Anyway, I was so relieved to lose weight. I had a touchy couple of days where I was too busy to even THINK about cooking and I didn't want to deal with a hungry stomach. Ate the only thing that makes me happy--yep, PIZZA. But I didnt' eat TOO much. Still I soak in water like a sponge, and that probably accounted for a couple of pounds. I'll probably lose more next week. Then I figure it's going to start tapering off to a lb or two a week. But that's okay. :)

Well, I'm spending the weekend chilling. We're going to grill steaks for Rusty tomorrow and play in the Wal-mart pool. I might go find some more pool toys today.
Church should be great. It always is. OH my church has our website up. Check it out.
www.lebanonfamilychurch.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home