Sunday, June 12, 2005

Been a couple of days since I had a chance to make it over here to blog. Like I really think people care, right? :)

Anyway, I've been working on a deadline. Working hard. The kids have been gone. Today I will leave until Tuesday when my book will hopefully be finished. This is my last Heartsong book. IT's a bittersweet time for me. Exciting that I'm moving to bigger. Whether bigger is better remains to be seen. :) But I do feel God's hand and I want to follow where He leads.
The other day my mom asked me if this was my last Heartsong and I started crying. I'll always be grateful to Tracie Peterson for seeing something in me when she was acquisitions editor for new authors at Heartsong.

I've taken about an hour off each of the last two days to play in the pool with the kids. Last night we were playing in it when Rusty got home, so he joined us (after a 16 hour day at National Guard). We had so much fun playing volleyball and then Monkey in the Middle.

Diet is going very well. Still on program today is my 10th day and no cheating. That's the thing with Weight Watchers points, though. You can eat whatever you want. As long as you count the points and stay on budget.

This week I will be speaking at a local writer's group. Should be fun. :)

Back to work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

I care! Okay, so you don't know me, even though we met last year at the ACRW conference. I enjoy your blog.
Congrats on ten days on WW!!

June 12, 2005 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home