Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Brooding

God woke me up early today. Or rather, my daughter had to work today, so I woke up early to make sure she was up and the Lord wouldn't let me go back to sleep. I laid there for an hour before it occurred to me that there might be a reason I wasn't falling back asleep after only sleeping 4 hours. I began to pray and suddenly knew I was supposed to be at 9:00 prayer. So I hurried up and got there in time (it was 8:30 when I got up).

It was a sober time. I haven't experienced anything quite like it at our church. My pastor was very thoughtful and quiet. Subdued. I think he senses that God is about to take the church to a new level. That's the thing. When you are attending a relevant church where God is moving, there's always that next step to take. God doesn't stop. People get content with where their churches are, but God is always looking for another soul to save, another heart to heal, another of his children who will be crazy enough to believe that God does want to show Himself strong on their behalf.

Diet is going well. I weigh in tomorrow. I'm hoping for another 2 lbs. That'll get me over the 10lb loss mark.

CLAIRE 2 is going well. I'm just impatient to turn it in and take a little time off. I want to give more time in service at church. This year I do two services a month on the worship team. It's probably my best for now, but I feel my frustration with doing so little. I want God to use me. I want to be available. Right now, I recognize that I'm not so available because I work all the time. Hopefully once I take time off I can set a more lenient schedule next fall.
Hopefully. :)

Well, off to create words for the glory of God and the entertainment of the masses.
Love lots
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home