Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Day Five. Weight Watchers is going well. My stomach has finally caught on to the fact that it's getting less, so it's not grumbling as much. Two days till my first weigh in. I've been faithful, so all I can believe is that I've done my best.

Today the kids played in the pool. All day. I'm a bad mom. My 11 year old is cooked. Ugh, the guilt. Why didn't I get him out of there a LOT sooner? Just too much on my mind. He cried. I cried. Gave him some pain reliever and rubbed aloe vera sunburn stuff on his red little body.
I always forget how badly a person can burn.
I don't think I can tied anything spiritual in to that except. Make sure you know Jesus so you don't go to hell. That will be a lot worse than a bad sunburn. It's 3:21 am. So....that's the best I can do.

I've decided that in order to really get my word count in daily and meet the deadlines, I'll have to work overnight, sleep in the morning hours and hang out wiht the kids in the afternoon and evening. Hey. I love nights. I'm a nocturnal creature ( I think I told you this during my last deadline, or maybe the one before). If it's in the middle of the night and everyone is sleeping, I feel ready to go. Still, I'd hoped to be in bed by 4:30, but I think it'll be 5:30. :) Three guesses why that is.

I need to hide the phone cord so I can't get online when I'm supposed to be working. I mean Who's on anyway? And yes, I'm still on dial up. :)

Good night. I'll post Thursday after I weigh in. If I don't have a loss, I'll probably be at mAzzios Pizza eating away my sorrow. So if I DON'T write, that's why. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

LOL I'm online at that time... I'm usually the only one online then. That's when I write because I won't be distracted by all the lovely people I could be talking too.
Good luck with the weigh in! Good for you for sticking with it.

June 08, 2005 11:18 AM  
Blogger Christine Lynxwiler said...

Whoo HOO! Congrats on sticking to it. Praying for you as you weigh in!

June 08, 2005 11:47 PM  
Blogger Lynette Sowell said...

Don't do it, Tracey! Run away from Mazzio's! Oh, why can't pizza be healthy the way we like to eat it?? :) I'm learning the daily word count routine. So far so good. Now hopefully it's not all drivel once I get through. :)

June 08, 2005 11:59 PM  
Blogger writerlysoul said...

Okay, Tracey - I've been holding my breath :) waiting for you to post tonight (it's THURSDAY!). Congrats on sticking to the points - it's a bear, I know!Anyway, hang tough - it'll be worth it!

Love, Staci

June 09, 2005 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home