Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Diet and Life in general

okay, so the low carb thing didn't go over so well. I'm so weak. Actually, a friend emailed and asked me to join WW with her. I think maybe the accountibility and meetings will help. :) Who knows? All I know is that I HAVE to lose weight. Sheesh.

Working on deadlines. I'm grumpy, tired, arms hurt. The dream doesn't come without a fight. And this is a fight you have to do on your own. No one can do it for you. People can support you verbally. But no one can write for me. Well, they probably could. But I don't think they'd do it for free, so I'll just have to do it myself. :)

I'm excited this week. My friend Nancy sold her first book. IN the last three weeks, three of my good friends have sold including Nancy. Jennifer and Lynette too. I'm just so thrilled. It's nice to see friends succeed.

Will is loving summer school. He fell asleep at 6:30 last night and slept straight through til morning.

So, it's been a week since Carrie won American Idol. I wonder how she's dealing with it.
:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynette Sowell said...

Yes, the fight continues. Once the ink dries on the contract, you keep going. :) But you need your energy. (Repeat after me, "Carbs are our friends" -- good carbs, that is!) Press on!!

June 02, 2005 9:51 AM  
Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

"And this is a fight you have to do on your own."

Yeah, so I am discovering. LOL

June 04, 2005 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home