Friday, June 24, 2005

New weigh in

I lost 2.4 lbs this week. Got a 10 lbs lost star sticker. funny thing about incentives. Even something as stupid as having the leader call my name and give me a star sticker gave me a boost of energy and renewed optimism for the upcoming week.
10 lbs. Not bad for three weeks.

Neck deep in deadlines and edits for a different book.

re-read Rachel's Father's Day post today. So powerful. Rachel is amazing. Go read it if you haven't already. rachelhauck.com

Love to Rachel tonight. To Chris, Suz, Susan and A.
Thank God for friends who hang on tight and don't let you fall. I hope I'm that kind of friend for them, the way they are for me. Oh shoot. I just remembered I was supposed to call Suz back at 9. It's 1 am in Missouri and In her neck of the woods. too late to call unless it's an emergency. Well, I guess that answers that question.
Tomorrow, Suz.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

Yay on the 2.4 pounds!

That was a great post from Rachel wasn't it??

June 24, 2005 12:40 PM  
Blogger Christine Lynxwiler said...

I'm so proud of you for sticking with it, T! 10 pounds is fantastic! Love you too!

Chris

June 25, 2005 11:37 AM  
Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Whoo hoo! Way to go! 2.4 lbs. I think they are over here in Florida. I found 'em. LOL.

Can a person gain weight during an aerobics class? I thought I might have discovered this break through.

I'm SO proud of you!!!

Love and hugs!! Rachel

June 26, 2005 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home