Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Off the ledge

Well, I thought I'd better write a little something after my last post--ie the cry for prozac.
Two of my friends have answered my whine and taken pity on me. well, three really, but one of them could only do so much because she's about to go out of town. But I love her and appreciate the input she's given.
Rachel and Chris have both been critiquing and it's been a tremendous push forward for me as they assure me I still have CLAIRE'S voice down pat. That yes, Tracey, you're funny. NO, you don't sound like a total moron freak. No, noone is going to ask for their money back.
You get the idea.
I'm needy. I am not ashamed to admit that. Anyone this close to deadline is a basket case who thinks they have totally forgotten how to write. ONLY faithful friends can possibly talk you off the ledge. and you'd only dare to ask faithful friends to read this fast. :) Anyone else would tell you where to get off.

God was also very sweet to me in his Word today. I'll treasure the few minutes we shared. It was personal, just for me. :) But it reminded me that god considers this ministry/career of mine just as important as I do and He's just as invested in me succeeding as I am--moreso even.

diet is in the toilet (okay that sounded bad). Anyway, I've resorted to comfort food and probably gained all my weight back so I'm not going to weight in this week. I'll get back on the program and will go and face the music next week.

It's almost 4 in the morning. Still have at least 1000 words to write before I can crash. Pray for my body over the next week and two days.