Thursday, August 25, 2005

Enough with the Rain already

Man the only saying, "when it rains it pours" is right! After practically no moisture from the heavens during the winter, spring and most of the summer, the skies opened up this week. Today I woke to the sound of torrential rains outside, Thunder and the flash of lightning. Just the kind of day to stay in, sleep late and journal. Only the kids had to go to school and someone thought it would be a great idea for us to pray at the property we are going to be building our new church building on. Okay, I'm not going to say it was a bad idea. But I think anytime you have to get up early and go out in the rain, it's just not good. But I committed to God and to my fellow Pray-ers, that I'd be there. I can't help but feel God owes me one, though. (like creation and the cross weren't enough. :) ) Oh well, Maybe I'll get another day like today next week when we're not praying out there and I can go back to bed after the kids. Well, I had a lot more to sayt, mainly on the love of god, but for some reason, I can't get a "return" to work down to a new paragraph. So forget it. I'll try to give my heavy, revvy about the love of God from the book of Ezekiel tomorrow. Love lots! T

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine Lynxwiler said...

HEY! I've been checking in every day waiting to hear about your "heavy revvy about the love of God from the book of Ezekial." I'll keep checking patiently. Hope your return key is working now. :)

September 03, 2005 10:45 PM  
Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Happens to me when I blog sometimes. I have no energy for the heavy revvies.

Has it stopped raining yet? :)

Rachel

September 05, 2005 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home