Wednesday, October 19, 2005

If I win the Powerball

The Cardinals are playing Game 6 against the Houston Astros in the Championships. The Cubs broke my heart last year, so I'm trying not to pay too close attention to the TV.
Rusty is home after being gone for two days so I think we'll watch Batman Begins

Okay now...if I win the powerball. I know I'll take 160 million one time pay off. Half of that will go to taxes (and they need it, so I don't mind, hopefully they won't give it to tree-huggers). So 16 million will be tithe. I wonder if I'll get my own personalized pew. :) I think with that kind of money, you'd have to buy a new house for each of your siblings and your moms (mine and Rusty's). I don't know...that's too much to even think about. I was thinking today if I'd actually keep writing?
Well, I think I would, but I would only write one book a year instead of umpteen. I would write exactly what I want and exactly how I want to write it. I write too fast to write as well as I want right now. And I would buy a beachhouse to do my writing in. And I would pay off my friends' bills-- all of them. And we'd all go to Europe. And I'd have plastic surgery. (You have to if you're a millionaire).

Things are revving up in ACFW. Zones, contest, conference, new publicity officer (Lisa is marvelous).

okay, I have to go. The Cards almost got on base and I had chest pains from the stress (not really). Still...too many emotions invested. I'm putting in the DVD of Batman Begins.

If I win the powerball, don't expect to hear from me for awhile. :) I'll either be in Europe or having plastic surgery or planning my new house. I wouldn't build a mansion, though.
Ok, off to watch Batman Begins. (my 7 year old is rooting for the astros, who just made a run, so I'm going to have to beat him before I watch the movie)

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

LOL On beating the seven year old... bet you ain't to happy now are you? LOL

Yeah I think you should win the powerball. That would be really cool. But skip the plastic surgery, you don't need it.

October 20, 2005 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home