Saturday, October 29, 2005

Okay, Heather!

I walked into the Weight Watchers meeting after waffling all day back and forth as to whether I'd REALLY ACTUALLY go. But I sucked it up and went for it. I had gotten a card in the mail with a free registration if I came back before Dec 3 and I still had some coupons I had purchased for the meetings in June that won't expire until the end of December, so I didn't have to pay anything until the end of the year. REally, I didn't have a good excuse.

I had gained 3 of the 12 pounds I lost during the beginning of the summer. But after one day of strict WW, I lost it. So this morning I started off at the exact weight I was after five steady weeks on WW before. So I feel great!!! And newsflash....eating fiber foods really DOES keep you full.

I've had a lazy week. Besides ACFW business which kept me steadily working, I sort of stayed up late and slept in. But next week is back to schedule and back to work.

An extra hour of sleep tonight. How lovely. And I love the dark. :)

Well, off to work for awhile.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda Gibson said...

Way to Go Tracey!! It's great to see your success!! Rhonda

October 29, 2005 9:42 PM  
Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

uh oh... you didn't call me TIPton... I'm not cute anymore. LOL

That's great about WW!

October 29, 2005 10:52 PM  
Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Hang in there, girl! Tis the season to be loosing, fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la.

Love ya, Rachel

November 05, 2005 7:36 PM  
Blogger Pammer said...

Yeah for you!

Lol at Rachel's song. :0)

Hugs!

November 08, 2005 11:16 PM  
Blogger Pammer said...

Tracey, what's goin' on with ya girlfriend? Anything new?

Hugs,
Pammer

November 17, 2005 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home