Thursday, October 20, 2005

Plan B

Well, yesterday was a big fat bit of disappointment. The Cardinals lost. BOOOOOOOOO
and then I didn't win powerball. So much for all my plans. Oh well, on to plan B

Today I'm working on ACFW business (board meeting tonight and I'm the big Cheese, so I get to run the meeting), and trying to finish the next chapter of CLAIRE 3 (I won't say WHICH chapter just in case any of my editors read this. What they don't know won't hurt me.)

Lost two pounds. I'm back to where I was when I was doing WW this summer (remember that?) Back to where I STOPPED I should say, so I haven't gained back all the weight I lost. That's good.

Started walking again on my treadmill. Have to lose 15 lbs during the next five weeks in order to have a medical procedure done. I need to wire my jaw shut.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda Gibson said...

Nice to see your blog Tracey. I need to lose some weight too. I'm still where I was last summer too. Praise the Lord we haven't gained!!!

October 20, 2005 11:52 PM  
Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

Yay on the two pounds!

October 21, 2005 11:46 AM  
Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Yay, two pounds. :) Love all the victories! Hugs, R

October 22, 2005 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home