Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sox Won!

What a couple of nights! I actually bit my nails night before last when the game when on until 1:30am central time. I swear, you have to feel a bit for the Astros, but come on, the Sox haven't won a series since 1919. It was their year. WOOHOO. I think it was God's will, but I'm sure every Texan in america would attribute the win to other supernatural agents. :) It was kind of cool to see the President's parents at the game.

I have to tell you all: Tonight I return to Weight Watchers. Yep. As a matter of fact, I'm heading from this blog to the shower and out the door to the meeting.

I'll let you know how it goes.
Tracey

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

So... how'd it go?

As a Texan I'll not comment on the other. LOL

October 28, 2005 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home