Monday, December 05, 2005

A future and a hope

A good friend reminded me of this scripture tonight.
Having friends who hear God's heart for me when I'm so bound with anxiety or am too busy to hear his voice is priceless. A friend sticks closer than a brother!

Jeremiah 29:11 'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. 12 'Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 'You will seek Me and find {Me} when you search for Me with all your heart. 14 'I will be found by you,' declares the LORD, 'and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,' declares the LORD, 'and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.'

Thank you, Cathy, for listening and taking the time to send this to me. And most of all for being a prayer warrior on my behalf.

And to all my friends. I love you!
Now back to work for me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Love you, girl. Rachel

December 05, 2005 12:52 PM  
Blogger Pammer said...

Awesome! Praying for you.
Hugs.

December 05, 2005 11:29 PM  
Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

cool! I love those scriptures. I wrote a devotional on it once.
praying for you!

December 05, 2005 11:51 PM  
Blogger Christine Lynxwiler said...

God's with you, Trace. Who can be against you? :) Love lots, Chris

December 06, 2005 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home