Saturday, February 18, 2006

Another update

Hey everyone! It's been awhile, hasn't it? I'm starting to think I'm not very good at blogging. My return isn't working here, so we're not going to get any fresh paragraphs. Hope that's okay. So My deadline is met, surgery is completed and recovery going well (again, will update on surgery at a later date). I'm such a workaholic, it's been murder taking off while I recover, so I've been working on conference stuff. Next week it's back to writing and I can't wait!! This time has been good though. God is drawing my family closer, my marriage is stronger since my husband has been off work to help out and has been taking great care of me! I thought I'd get to read a bunch, but every time I pick up a book I fall asleep--and it really isn't the author's fault. Oh well, this no paragraphs thing is driving me nuts so I'll sign off. Don't you wishe the media would lighten up on Cheney. Sheeesh. Accident people!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Hey! Yes, I wish the media would let up on Cheney.

Uh, Bill Clinton? Sex in the oval office... lied about it... nine months later confessed. Can you say cover up? No disclosure.

Geez. They are so two-faced.

Glad you are mending well.

Love ya bunches. R

February 19, 2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Gibson said...

HEY! Tracey!!! I am so glad you are back. I've missed you. Glad to hear the surgery went well. HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda

February 20, 2006 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home