Thursday, March 02, 2006

Another interview

Okay, so you've probably figured out that I never really started working yet. Well, a little editing here and there, but nothing substantial. I'm enjoying my down time. Seriously. Day before yesterday I watched Walk the Line in the middle of the day. :) It's a great movie and I hope they win oscars for portraying June and Johnny Cash.

Yesterday I had another interview. this time over the phone wiht a DJ from Alabama. I was the rush hour relief for all the people listening to the radio station down there. Bob was my interviewer and he was great! Different from Fred who interviewed me on Monday. But equally awesome. An interviewer who knows what to ask is worth his weight in gold. Made me feel comfortable.

Today I'm going to get my hair cut. It's awful. I haven't touched it since before Christmas. So I'm ready!

Well, off to do something. Not sure yet, but starting to feel guilty about being online for the last hour. :)

toodles
T

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine Lynxwiler said...

Did you get your haircut? I don't think you ever said. I feel a Kodak moment coming on. I love reading your blog and reconnecting with you in this busy world. Glad you're posting regularly again.

March 07, 2006 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home