Saturday, April 29, 2006

I am a promise...I am a possibility

I am a promise with a capital P. I am a great big bundle of (no comments please) potentiality!!!! Remember this song? Every child of every christian recording star had one song on their parents' album and this was always the song. As a child, God used this song to increase my level of hope. I didn't know about Jeremiah 29:11, where God spoke about a future and a hope. But my five year old heart soaked in this promise that I had potential. That I wasn't the sum of other people's expectations or lack of them. I always knew that God could take a seed of a dream and make it grow. He's done that in me over and over. I know I am nothing without Him. I know if I walk away from Him, the bubble of favor pops. :) But then, His favor is what I seek the most. All this to say...YOU are a promise...You are a possibility. You are are a promise with a capital P. You are a great big bundle of potentiality. You have a hope and a future. Love Lots!

1 Comments:

Blogger Frances said...

Oh Tracey. That made me cry, sweetie. but then, I always knew.

May 01, 2006 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home