Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A new book

Today I knuckle down and start writing THE FREEDOM OF THE SOUL in earnest. I've been working on it in snatches over the last few weeks as I can, but not just to sit down and concentrate on it. I know these characters so well, it's been a frustrating thing not to be able to dive in. I will explore true freedom in this book. Paul said, (and I paraphrase) You might be able to lock me up, but you can't chain up the Word of God" A life in Christ is freedom no matter what the circumstances of life, nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus. For those of you who loved The Color of the Soul, I hope you'll love this one too. It will release in November.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine Lynxwiler said...

Can't WAIT for your new book! :) ~ Love, Chris

April 16, 2006 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home