Saturday, May 06, 2006

Home

Hello all! I typed that heading and tears welled up in my eyes. Yesterday morning my husband and I clicked our ruby slippers together, closed our eyes and woke up this morning---home. We spent our first night amid mess, clutter, unpacked boxes, un-put-together beds, plastic cups, paper plates, crazy dogs that think we're all off our rocker for coming to the wrong house. Our home. All through the Word God speaks of bringing His people to their own land. The place He's promised. A desire for a sense of place is born into us all. The pioneers fought and died for it, our forefathers. I understand that feeling for the first time ever. How great is our God.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

"All through the Word God speaks of bringing His people to their own land."

Still waiting on that one...

Congrats, Tracey!!! So glad you're finally in the new house! Enjoy it! Savor it! Praise Him for it!

May 12, 2006 2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home