Friday, May 26, 2006

My life is so boring

Seriously, I just work, cook, clean, eat and sleep. But at least I'm doing nothing in my new house. Which is still really, really great. We have a cool horse that I look at in the field. Really pretty. It's actually not ours. A friend asked to keep it in our pasture and barn. I like looking at it. We're thinkinga bout getting a couple of steers to raise for meat. :) We're going to name them Lunch and Supper to be sure the kids keep things in perspective. Books I'm reading: Waiting for Summer's Return by Kim Sawyer (first time novelist for Bethany House) Really really good book. Has a Jeanette Oke feel to it. First one I've felt has that feel since Jeanette herself! Also reading How to write the Christian Best Seller. A compilation of interviews from tons of our favorites in the industry...Angie Hunt, Terri Blackstock, Karen Kingsbury, Melody Carlson, Jerry Jenkins, Steve Laube. Definitely worth picking up! Oh, well. I felt like I needed to blog, but I guess I didn't really have anything worthwhile to say. Registration opened for the ACFW conference! Hope to see you there!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

um, yeah you needed to blog! It had been twenty days since you last blogged!! LOL

Lunch and supper... that cracked me up.

May 30, 2006 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home