Monday, June 19, 2006

Blogging from the ROAD

Hi all! I'm in Mobile, Al. Day one of my book tour wiht Lyn Cote, Shelley Bates and Deborah Bedford. So far so good.
Most important, hotel has free highspeed. Isn't that too cool? Usually I have to shell out 9.99 a day for internet.

This morning we had a TV interview with a local station. All four of us. It went really well and I'm pretty sure I didn't scratch or sniff or let my bra hang out. So I don't think I shamed the company or anything. :)

We had a nice luncheon hosted by Beth White who writes suspense for Zondervan. Her husband is the family pastor at a very nice and very large church here in Mobile. I really enjoyed meeting some of her staff and friends from her bookclub.

Well, tonight is our first booksigning at Books-a-Million in the Pinebrook shopping center. If you're in the Mobile area, be sure to come see us at 7 pm!

Peace Out

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

I'm so jealous... come to Texas!!!

June 20, 2006 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home