Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Countdown to Book Tour

getting very excited!! I leave on June 18th (Father's Day--that's the only bummer), for a week-long book tour in the South. Never been to Alabama and have only been to Orlando in Florida, so this is very exciting. Looking forward to hanging out with Shelley Bates, Lyn Cote, Deborah Bedford and our very cool publicity person from Warner, Brynn--even Brynn's name is cool. I was thinking about using Laini for the name of my second Drama Queens heroine, but I'm thinking of changing it again and goign with Brynn before someone else snatches it up. I'm really into cool names. Found out from Jeane, my publicist that we will be doing two local TV shows. I ask you...have I lost 70 lbs only to have the camera add five back? Okay, that's nerves talking. I'm excited about being on TV. Warner Faith has gone all out--set up interviews with TV, radio, newspapers. I'm feeling special. :) Next week I turn in a deadline, buy clothes--ALL new clothes because of the aforementioned 70 lb loss. Any readers out there going to CBA in Denver? I just decided today that I am going to go. Busy four weeks ahead of me. PEACE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

You'll do great on TV!

Hey... get the new clothes and then take pics! I wanna see! I wanna see! yeah, yeah, I'm a demanding little twirp, ain't I? :-p

June 11, 2006 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home