Monday, July 17, 2006

Googled me

Okay, I know it's deadline heck when I'm procrastinating. I've read every entry in my guestbook, Read everyone's blog, and googled my name. Have you ever done that? It's really fun. Like I found out that I'm actually in an ADVERTISEMENT for an editor who claims she proofed or edited my stuff at Warner. Never heard of her (I was tempted to use her name here since she used mine without asking but I don't think that would have been nice) and besides more power to her. I just hope she's a good editor since she's asking for money to do it. The cool thing about it is that my name is apparently supposed to be a draw. :) Poor woman. I almost felt bad that mine was the name she had to use. Now if she had been lying she would have said Francine Rivers or something. Okay honestly, I was a little flattered by it. She mentioned TD Jakes, Joyce Meyer and me--Tracey Bateman. Whatever. I really don't know where I'm going with this...pretty much just need to procrastinate because I'm really resisting this new scene. All right. I'm totally going to turn off the internet connection AND the TV and concentrate. And for the record TIPton, Rusty and I went to different services yesterday morning, and by the time he got home from church I had already changed into my slob clothes. But I promise I'll eventually get the picture taken and post it here. :) Pray for the peace Jerusalem.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

"Read everyone's blog"

oooh REALLY? lol and yet I didn't get a comment on my blog from you... hmmm. :-p totally kidding.

LOL Well that's kinda cool that she used your name. hey... so see, I can google ME and find myself on YOUR blog... how cool is that? LOL

stop procrastinating!! LOL

July 17, 2006 11:21 PM  
Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Well, you read my blog and that's really all that matters...

"It's all about meeeeee!" JK, JK!

Here's to a GREAT writing day for both of us. Praying for you!

Love and hugs, Rachel

July 19, 2006 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home