Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth!!

I love this holiday. Freedom speaks to my soul. Some people say that we are losing our freedoms in this country. But I disagree. I don't know...maybe I have blinders on and choose to see the glass half full. We live in a WONDERFUL country. And the more I travel around it, the more amazed I am at the people, the landforms, the wonderful airports (Yeah, I like 'em, sue me). I love this country. We got big boomy fireworks to set off tonight. My mil and a neice are coming to eat BBQ hamburgers and hotdogs. Speaking of Freedom. I am finishing up the second book in the PEnbrook Diaries. The Freedom of the Soul will be released by Barbour as a sequel to The Color of the Soul. The book has been the most challenging of my career, not because of the book itself, but because of life happenings this year. I have strong faith that God has a plan for this book. That it will speak to readers the way The Color of the Soul did. The heroine is strong and searching and vulnerable, but smart. My favorite kind. I am also writing The first book in Drama Queens, my new chicklit series with Warner. It's fun and going well. Until Next time.... Let Freedom Ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home