Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hello from Denver

well, CBA is in full swing today. It gets chaotic and busy and I have to remember that it's not all about me. what a concept, huh?
Last night I attended the Christy Awards and was just blown away by the wonderful gracious winning speeches. We truly are in a God-centered community and it's great to see the best in people. I've already been blessed with divine appointments that have spoken to my heart. I've prayed for opportunities to encourage anyone who needs a good word or gentle hug. My own soul is being restored after three years of constant motion I can honestly say this morning during a devotional, I felt myself being led beside still waters.
I have resigned from ACFW as president. I felt the Lord release me after much prayer and agonizing. I'm excited about the next phase of my life--as a servant of god, wife, mother, writer.
Recently God has been speaking to me about what I truly need. And right now all I need is to be true to what HE is telling me to do. If that means I sit in the back and don't get noticed, that's ok. I hope. :)

Until next time....
Peace out

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Great blog, Tracey. You were a wonderful president. :)

Rachel

July 10, 2006 12:27 AM  
Blogger Christine Lynxwiler said...

Trace, I'm proud of you for listening to God. ACFW has been really blessed with you at the helm. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts for your years of service. Glad CBA is going well for you!

July 10, 2006 6:14 PM  
Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

Hear, hear! Totally agree with Rachel and Christine. You done good, Tracey! Being true to what He is telling you to do is sometimes the hardest thing to do. Praying for you!

Thank you for your great leadership of ACFW.

July 14, 2006 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home