Saturday, July 01, 2006

Home!

Hey all, I got home last Saturday. Hard to believe it's been a whole week! I jumped right back into the grind, and will be headed for Denver to a retreat with some friends and a couple of days of CBA. Then home again and hopefully no more travelling this year. I'm going to try to get some photos uploaded soon. I'm not really great at that. Might have to beg Misty, my web lady to do it for me. :) The tour was amazing. We were on TV twice, an hour-long radio show once, and in a couple of newspapers. The readers who came out were so sweet and a lot of fun. Oh! And then there's the BEACH. We played in the sun (got burnt--still peeling on my back, thank you very much, Florida sun), LOVED the beautiful aqua blue water and wonderful muscle relaxing waves. Ate so much seafood while we were gone that I truly believe they are now experiencing a shortage of the stuff. BIG BIG thanks to Warner Faith(now FaithWords) for putting this tour together. I had the time of my LIFE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

aww too cool that you had a great time!

You should put pics up on here... it's easier. :-p

July 03, 2006 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home