Thursday, September 07, 2006

Little Zoe Bateman

So we got a new puppy. Shih Tsu. I registered her as Little Zoe Bateman. She's cute and sweet and I am in love. Totally defensive every time the kids say she looks like she ran into a wall. Or call her a Gremlin. GRRR. Tonight we bought a 1994 Honda Civic for me to be-bop around town in while Rusty's at work in the Trailblazer. The good part about this arrangement (the whole ME driving the Honda is that I get the next new car. :) And with two kids driving (my 15 year old will be sixteen and will inherit the Honda), I don't have to get a seven seater for the first time in 10 years. So I'm starting to look, even though it'll be a good 9 months before I can do it. I'm coming off a two week sabbatical. I'm so happy and relaxed and ready to dive back in to work. Thats all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Congrats on the car and the puppy!! I love Honda's and dogs. WE are soooo on the same page.

Glad you're relaxed and ready to work.

Love, Rachel

September 09, 2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

ditto rachel's congrats

September 16, 2006 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home