Monday, October 23, 2006

A new Day!

Took me two days to wind down, but I forced myself to take a few days off. I watched TV, read some, went out to lunch with a new friend who is a kindred spirit and a divine appointment in my life.

Right now I'm knee-deep into Comes a Horseman. Anyone read that? WOW what a great writer Robert (some name I can’t pronounce that starts with an L). Not for the weak stomached or those who firmly believe Christian fiction should be non-sex and non-violent. But oh, my. What a book. What a fantastic wordsmith.

I'm also working on craft. After my last attempt to write a book was so difficult and disappointing, I've gone back to the drawing board. I'm reading The Writer's Journey. Making note cards. I don’t know. I’m not sure I could use this approach at plotting for a chicklit. Maybe could.

Janny, my third CLAIRE book I Love Claire will be out in January. Be looking for a book drawing. I plan to start doing contests again soon. Thanks for the neat encouragement.

Until next time…

Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Tony loved Robert Liparulo's book. Check the spelling on last name. :)

Always a challenge to write deeper and better, isn't it.

Love you! Rachel

October 23, 2006 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home