Monday, November 06, 2006

Really mad at myself

So...tonight I was scheduled to teach at ladies meeting. My topic? Being the woman God created you to be...handling the tasks set before your with competency and joy. Guess what? I had to cancel. Guess why? I forgot to pay my water bill and they SHUT IT OFF. So I am obvioulsy NOT the one to teach on that topic anyway!!!!So I hurried down to the office, paid the bill and begged her to turn the water back on because I had just started my laundry and I had to take a shower before I could go teach. She gave me a snooty look that made me feel like I'm about two inches tall--because of course only lowlife, undisciplined, financially deficient fools don't pay their bills to the point that they're disconnected. SIGH. "I'll do my best but no promises." And it didn't help that she was taller than I am, so looking down her nose wasn't that hard. I forgive her. God bless the wicked witch of the .....no that's not nice. really Lord, bless her with joy in her labor so she isn't such a....Hmmm, that's not going to work either. Okay, how about just...God bless that lady, if you really think she has a blessing coming after the way she... Oh never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home