Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving

I love this time of year. I'm thankful by nature, but this time of year it's even easier to set aside disappointments and focus on the things I'm especially thankful for. Here are just a few.... Rusty and the kids. 2.) my mom, Sandy, and Bill--who add to my life in such rich ways without taking more love from me than they shower back 3.) my church, Lebanon family Church and in particular my pastors, youth pastor, pre-youth pastor, Kevin Ranfeld and--for so many reasons--Linda Flanders. 4.) my job including my gift from the Lord--Steve Laube, my agent who is guiding my career with a skilled and God-inspired hand. 5.) Friends--new and old Angie, Chris, Susie, Susan Rachel, Crystal, Brandy--the list goes on, but these are my circle for now. 6.) Books and the people who write the ones I love--Lisa Samson, Francine Rivers, Angie Hunt, Kristin Billerbeck, and again, the list goes on.... 7.) Baby grins 8.) Dish network (okay starting to reach here). I could do this all night. What are you thankful for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home