Monday, December 04, 2006

Catching up

Hi all! Coming up for a minute to breathe. Deadline for my first Westward Hearts book is looming on the horizon. December 15....can she do it??? This book might be my best... For the last month we've had a beautiful family of six living with us. It's been noisy and fun and stressful and tearful. A time of blessing where we knew God was in charge and directing. Also discovered that God isn't necessarily about our convenience, but more about what needs to be done. On Thursday, during an ice storm, they moved out. I'm excited for them. Excited for us, but missing the kids. Our kids have been having a minivacation since Thursday. Icy roads and inches of snow that put us in mind of A Christmas Story. I've done a lot of online shopping this year. Don't get me wrong. With four kids and umpteen nieces and nephews I've definitely done my share of legwork in walmart and the mall, but online shopping is fantastic! Sears, walmart, Hollister, New York and Co (oh, that wasn't christmas shopping. That was for me. :) ) Anyway, Be watching for the launch of my new newsletter, new pictures, and new contests coming up in January along with the final books in two of my series: I Love Claire will cap the Claire Everett series, coming early in January. And Freedom of the Soul has now been pushed back to the end of January and will finish up my Penbrook Diaries series with Barbour. I look forward to a full, new year. New Beginnings. Fresh starts, second chances and continued love and friendship. Until next time...God bless and keep you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Oh, I haven't done any shopping yet. You go!

Love,
Rachel

December 06, 2006 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home