Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy news

Seriously happy news. I am the proud user of DSL. For those of you on Dial up, you will understand the frustration. Where I live, DSL was not available until recently. And today....my internet has been speedy! Loving it!

NEWS: Wednesday morning I fly out of Springfield/Branson airport for a quick overnight trip to South Bend, Indiana where I will be appearing on The Harvest Show Thursday morning. Yes, folks, I'm going to be a guest on a talk show. Too bad the camera adds pounds. I don't have any to spare. I've worked too hard to look 10 lbs heavier. Oh well. I guess that's not the important thing, is it?

Anyway, would appreciate prayers. I had a dream that my pilot was popping pain killers and crashed the plane. No one was hurt, but still...I don't need the aggravation.

So... I'm off to a new experience Live TV interview. Lord help that poor interviewer! :)

Until next time...Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home