Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Interesting day

Today was the first time in two weeks I've had a day alone. The kids went back to school yesterday after the honkin' ice storm, but I had one home with an ear infection and rusty was home also. SOO today I just stayed in my PJs in bed wiht my laptop and tv.

First of all, I watched the feedback on the TODAY show from last night's State of the Union address. Don't even want to talk about that except to say that sometimes the right people do stupid things just to finish what their parents started. I support our troops and pray for our president. But enough already.

Next, I watched Rosie and the rest on the view. I had a freak out moment when Barbara told Rosie to move on and Rosie told her off!! LOL She was like: Move on? This is a show where we're supposed to give our View, where do you want to go?" LOL I'm thinking this is not going to last long. Rosie is going to spontaneously combust. I think she's hilarious. I love her when she's entertaining, but I don't want to hear her opinions about the president and if I here Kelly called her "wife" one more time I just might scream....and still I watch.

I've hired an assistant who will be starting next week. I'm so disorganized with my fan mail, website, records etc. i'm looking forward to not feeling guilty over all these undone chores. :)

Watched a great movie last night with Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher called THE GUARDIAN. Very good movie. And moreso because we watched it as a family. That doesn't happen a lot anymore.

And so I have nothing relevant to say other than next week I will be on the Harvest Show on the LEsea network. THey'll be interviewing me about my upcoming release THE FREEDOM OF THE SOUL. I'll try to remember to post the times. Apparently it's a live show. LOL I can only imagine what I'll say...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Nice to catch up! I find Rosie irritating. :)

We want to see The Guardian, too.

BIG blessings on Freedom of the Soul and your TV appearance!

Love, Rachel

January 25, 2007 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home