Thursday, January 04, 2007

Starting the New year

I love new beginnings, but something about the whole new year's resolution thing always makes me feel like a failure. I guess it's because I always fail. :)

This year, though, I have some very specific goals that I feel like God put on my heart. (I am not even going to mention the obvious, bible reading prayer, regular church attendance etc)

1.) Take my daughter out for a "date" once a week. Movie, coffee, shopping....She's going to be 18 this year and I feel like I haven't seen her much in years.

2.) Lose my last 24 lbs. (plus the five I actually put on over the holiday)

3.) Meet every deadline. In order to do this, I have to stay out of the hospital. Last year sucked eggs, although I don't regret having gastric bypass at all! It changed my life.

4.) Visit my mom more.

I don't know...I'm sure there are more. I don't consider the obvious as goals but I do want to help more people, give of myself, spend more time playing with my sons. Etc.

Peace.... and Happy New Year

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Great goals!

Rachel

January 04, 2007 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home