Friday, February 02, 2007

I made it!!

Okay, South Bend, Indiana is COLD and SNOWY!! But what a fabulous town. The people were awesome from the shuttle drivers, hotel personel, cabbie, Just everyone. And the Harvest Show people went straight into my heart. The hosts treated me so wonderfully, and then I got a grand tour of the studio. It's huge!

So I got to the hotel and found out that Notre Dame...THE Notre Dame, with the fighting Irish, is across the street from my hotel. I didn't even know the college was THERE. I'm so dumb sometimes. I was so excited. I thought I'd go take a little tour, then I got to the room and lo and behold....there was a jacuzzi tub. So, I went no farther than the gym for 50 minutes on the treadmill so I wouldn't feel guilty for spending the rest of the evening vegging in my room with the tub.

Got my galleys for Westward Hearts #1 last week and I have to say it's a great book. I'm looking forward to getting feedback on this one. When I first turned it in I was disappointed, but then I always am. I'm just too close to it at that point. SO everyone look forward to Defiant Heart, book one of Westward Hearts. It comes in May!! And anyone who loves historical romance will love it!

In other news, Freedom of the Soul is out now! I got my copies today. How great that it coincides with Black History month. I didn't even realize that until yesterday on the show they were talking about it. Isn't that cool? It's like God just led the way for me to be on for that specific reason, to talk about the book and how God hates bigotry.

Tonight is family night. Rusty has been out of town all week and I've been gone a couple of days, so we're looking forward to laughing, hugging, and EATING!!!

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home