Saturday, February 03, 2007

I'm a jogger!!

So, I've been on this fitness kick lately. Well, not so much with food. I like my junk. But I've been religious about my supplements, vitamins etc plus exercise. Well, today I was going for ten consecutive minutes at a jog and lo and behold I went 15!!! Over a mile. It was a slow jog. But we all gotta start somewhere and I haven't jogged a mile in over 15 years. Yay Me!!!

I had a heart failure few hours today. I lost my jump drive. For those of you who don't know, a jump drive is a handy dandy little gadget that plugs into a USB drive and saves files. On mine I have my entire new book I'm writing for Faithwords. Book two in the drama queens series. A funny book that I'm totally loving as I write day by day. Which is unusual for me, as you know, at this phase of storytelling. Anyway, I found it in a bag I had stored under my bed right before my trip to Indiana. I had planned to take the bag and changed my mind and then when I unpacked it, I guess I forgot about the jumpdrive. Talk about thanking God and the ministering angels for help! So I'm ready to finish up the new book. Exciting. Anyway, note to me: Don't forget to save the manuscript to more than one storage device!

Off to soak away my aches in a nice milk bubble bath. (This stuff is fabulous, I buy it at Walmart in the bath and body section.)

Peace.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

Hi Tracey, Keep up the exercising...and the writing...and the bubble bathing. You're a woman after my own heart. Your Drama Queen series sounds intriguing. I'll have to check it out:)

February 10, 2007 1:01 AM  
Blogger Deena Peterson said...

Don't you DARE lose a manuscript...I enjoy reading your novels...that would be a tragedy of NOVEL proportions...
Eager for the new series to hit shelves in No. California...

February 16, 2007 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home